Gamespot got the exclusive release of this trailer titled Escape for ‘Aliens:Colonial Marines’. Again, this game looks awesome, mainly cause I grew up watching Aliens wishing I could be a Marine blowing them away. I don’t know how well this game is going to age considering it was started in 06 and we are nearing the end of this gen console already. I got to see this game in action at Comic Con 2012 and it looked amazing still. I am hoping they left the game open for a sequel cause there is so much that could be done and I’m sure it would sell. Anyway, enough of me fanboying and check out the trailer and let us know what you think. Are you a fan? Will you be picking it up?
Plot Synopsis: Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe. Aliens: Colonial Marines features authentic environments, such as the surface of LV-426 and Hadley’s Hope, weapons inspired by the film series and is designed to provide an exhilarating and engaging new chapter in the Aliens universe.
- what poem is gordon reading at waynes funeral in batman?
- gordon ending speech dark knight rises
- chant at end of expendables 2
- what book does commissioner gordon read from at the end of the dark knight rises
- funeral scene quote dark knight rises
- what is the speech at bruce waynes funeral by jim gordon
- what was jim gordon reading at bruce waynes funeral the dark knight rises
- what is the poem commisioner gordon reads at the end of the dark knight rises
- what is the chant they say in expendables 2?
- what does gordon say at bruce waynes funeral